Tempered Float Glass
Tempered glass is to heat glass up to 700 degrees and then rapidly
cool down, according to different degrees; There are two kinds of
this glass: Full tempered glass and half tempered glass.
1. Tempered glass is a kind of safe glass and the fragment of which
does no harm to people.
2. It's 4-5 times safer and harder than ordinary annealed glass.
3. Special logo and pattern can be printed on tempered glass.
4. Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and
5. Bear sudden temperature change of 220 centigrade degree
Maximum measurement: 8800mmX2440mm
Minimum measurement: 250mmX100mm
Annual Productivity: 300, 000M2
Glass standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
According to building laws, the place must use safety glass:
Windows and another parts of building; Glass railings and escalator
railings; The windows of cars and ships; Glass tabletop and display
shelf; Indoor decoration and furniture etc.
Imported equipment of high quality and high value can make the
surface of the tempered glass meet the needs of the strict
requirement for architecture, furniture, Electron industry.
Tempered Float Glass Images